Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fantasy Face Painting


What I Do
I face paint children, teens and adults.

Face painting is a huge hit with everyone! If you are searching for an excellent, professional and pleasant face painter for your next event or party, contact Fantasy Face Painting.

My name is Colleen Johnson. I am the owner and face painter of Fantasy Face Painting. When you hire me, you get me and only me. You don't have to worry about someone else showing up at your event/party. It will be me.

I hand paint every design using hypo-allergenic non-toxic FDA approved face paints. I paint arms, wrists, cheeks, full faces, ankles, legs, shoulders and pregnant bellies!

I can paint many designs including seasonal specials. I have a photo gallery on my blog. Please check it out. I'm always adding as I go. Unfortunately, I've missed getting some great shots due to how busy painting I've been at events.

No comments:

Post a Comment